Important COVID-19 Updates
The following protocols have been implemented to keep our patients and staff safe while providing the highest quality of care
- All patients and staff are required to wear masks at all times except during treatment
- Staff wear full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) while treating patients including N95 masks, face shields, additional level 3 face masks, gowns, head coverings, and gloves
- Mandatory temperature readings for all patients and staff daily
- A virtual waiting room. Call upon arrival and a member of our front desk will facilitate your entry into the building. This allows for proper social distancing in the limited reception area
- Preventive patient mouth rinse. Patients rinse for 30 seconds upon entering rooms for any treatment or exam. 50% hydrogen peroxide rinse has been shown to oxidize and inactivate viral particles.
- COVID-19 screening questions prior to patient appointments
- Triple disinfection protocol of chairs and rooms between patients
- Hand sanitizer available in every room and required use for all staff
- Extended patient appointment times to allow for additional disinfection measures
- Frequent disinfection of high contact surfaces areas including but not limited to the waiting room and restrooms
- Extra-oral high volume suctions in treatment rooms to enhance the removal of any aerosols
- Air purifier located near hygiene rooms. Allows air to be cycled through filter and can remove 0.1 micron COVID-19 viral particles in the process
Protocols are evidence-based and per CDC recommendations. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.